Martin & Associates specializes in Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Computer and Trade Secret Law. Martin & Associates performs work in a wide array of technologies, with special expertise in computer software, computer hardware, electronics, semiconductor processing, and medical devices.
The firm counsels large corporate clients, small businesses, and independent inventors in developing strategies on the procurement, licensing and enforcement of their patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
In addition, the firm represents clients in enforcing patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secret rights in State and Federal courts.
Protecting & Enforcing Your Rights
Once your rights in intellectual property have been established, it is sometimes necessary to enforce those rights.
Martin & Associates offers a full range of legal services including:
Our advice regarding the appropriate course of action to protect your rights will be tailored to fit your needs and budget in protecting your intellectual property. We act as a business partner to develop a strategy that is best for you!
– Admitted: Arizona, 1994; Missouri, 1998; U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona; U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri; Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court; registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
– B.S. Electrical & Computer Engineering – Brigham Young University (Magna Cum Laude)
– Electronic Design Engineer – Boeing Aerospace, Seattle, WA
– Electronic Design Engineer – Cardinal Scale Mfg, Webb City, MO
– M.B.A. Brigham Young University
– J.D. Brigham Young University (Cum Laude)
– Senior Editor, Brigham Young University Law Review
– Author, “An Employer’s Guide to Protecting Trade Secrets from Employee Misappropriation”, 1993 B.Y.U. L.Rev. 949 (1993)
– Co-Author, “Patenting Computer Software in a Changing Legal Climate”, Software L. Bull., p. 3 (January 1995).
– Member, American Bar Association